The financial support provided by the Symphony’s corporate sponsors is generous and significant. The musicians of the TSO cannot take the stage without it. TSO sponsors enhance their community visibility and brand via a Symphony partnership. TSO patrons are this region’s most affluent consumers. They are well educated, loyal to the Symphony, and know and patronize its supporters.
A variety of recognition packages are available to fit every budget. Recognition packages can be tailored to fit the marketing needs of your business.
Sample benefits include:
- Underwriting messages at concerts
- Full page ads in the Symphony program book
- Logo credit in marketing materials, in print ads, E-Newsletters and on social media
- Business promotional display in the concert lobby
- Complimentary concert tickets
For more information on the Symphony’s corporate sponsor program, contact Executive Director Krista Cooper at 231-947-7120 or email@example.com.
Program Book Advertising
Symphony audiences support our advertisers.
- 98.6% read the ads in the concert program book.
- 53.8% bought a product or service after seeing an ad or hearing a sponsor name.
Advertisers are visible at 8-10 concerts throughout the season. Two books are used for each half of the concert season, providing the opportunity to change your ad in each edition. A limited number of ad spaces are sold, providing higher exposure impact. With only full page color ads available, your message will have increased visibility.
Full page color ad space is sold at $1,250 for the entire season. For more information on the Symphony’s program book advertising, contact Executive Director Krista Cooper at 231-947-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.