Great art often rises from great challenges. By becoming an Advertiser or Sponsor you will ensure that the TSO will be able to provide cultural leadership through performances, educational programs, community outreach, and our new online content. Your cultural leadership will be a visible statement to our patrons of your commitment to our community.
Dr. Kedrik Merwin, TSO Executive Director
For more information contact Executive Director Dr. Kedrik Merwin at 231-947-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download a Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities brochure here.
- Download an Advertiser Confirmation Form here.
- Download a Symphony Business Partner Confirmation Form here.
- Make an Advertising and Sponsorship Payment here.
An orchestra is in many ways a reflection of its community; the Traverse Symphony Orchestra with its world-class artists both permanent and guest, brings something special to life which is a perfect reflection of this magical corner of the world.
Maestro Kevin Rhodes
Build long term relationships with the region’s most affluent consumers:
Symphony Audiences are Impressive People
- $87,500 median household income
- 97% have advanced degrees
Loyal Symphony Audiences Support Our Advertisers
- 98.6% read the ads in the concert program book
- 53.8% bought a product or service after seeing an ad or hearing sponsor name
On every level, you make the citizens of this community proud. We all have been enriched by what this orchestra has become.
Bob James, jazz pianist/composer and two-time Grammy winner
SYMPHONY CONCERT SPONSOR
$3,500 – $5,000 per Concert
Recognition packages are customized from the following:
- Customized underwriting message and thank you presented on stage screen prior to concert
- Logo credit on program page of season brochure, mailed to 6,000
- Full Page ad in digital and printed program books for all concerts in the season
- Block of 10 tickets in Gold Section
- Logo Recognition in all marketing materials and social media for sponsored concert
- Written credit in concert news releases
- Business promotional display in the concert lobby
- Sponsorship Announcement and Thank You eblast to constituents of your business (upon request)
- Opportunity to attend closed rehearsal with your clients/guests (upon request)
PROGRAM BOOK AD
$1,250 full page Annually
$700 half page Annually
Color Ad in digital and printed programs, and on TSO website. Two programs printed per season with option to change ad.
SYMPHONY BUSINESS PARTNER
Your Company’s color logo, website/phone number on TSO website (with backlinks). in digital and printed season program books, and displayed on banner in lobby at every concert