Great art often rises from great challenges. By becoming an Advertiser or Sponsor you will ensure that the TSO will be able to provide cultural leadership through performances, educational programs, community outreach, and our new online content. Your cultural leadership will be a visible statement to our patrons of your commitment to our community.
Elaine Taule, Director of Development
231-947-7120 | email@example.com
More information & Next steps
- Download a Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities brochure here.
- Complete an online Advertiser Confirmation Form here.
- Complete an online Symphony Business Partner Confirmation Form here.
- Make an Advertising and Sponsorship Payment here.
SYMPHONY BUSINESS PARTNER
Your Company’s color logo, website/phone number on TSO website (with backlinks). in digital and printed season program books, and displayed on banner in lobby at every concert
PROGRAM BOOK AD
$1,400 full page Annually
$800 half page Annually
Color Ad in digital and printed programs, and on TSO website.
SYMPHONY CONCERT SPONSOR
$3,500 – $5,000 per Concert
Recognition packages are customized from the following:
- Customized underwriting message and thank you presented on stage screen prior to concert
- Logo credit on program page of season brochure, mailed to 6,000
- Full Page ad in digital and printed program books for all concerts in the season
- Block of 10 tickets in Gold Section
- Logo Recognition in all marketing materials and social media for sponsored concert
- Written credit in concert news releases
- Business promotional display in the concert lobby
- Sponsorship Announcement and Thank You eblast to constituents of your business (upon request)
- Opportunity to attend closed rehearsal with your clients/guests (upon request)